Sunday, June 5, 2016

It's a Beautiful Life

There are so many beautiful things in life that are often overlooked, the smile of a baby, the sound of a bird chirping even the trees swaying side to side. So many beautiful things to enjoy in this life but many of us including myself waste our days watching TV or playing Videogames. Granted there are many dangerous things in this world that threaten to harm us, and this may prevent us from enjoying all the world has to offer.

But God has given us each day so that we could praise him for all that he has made for us, he has given us the beauty that is the sky, the wonder that is in the laughter of a child playing outside. He has even given us the best gift of all, the ability to live in a world that he designed. So forget about the troubles that wait for you around the corner, because no matter the trouble no matter the pain, God has given you this day and all it has in store for you.

I’ve seen so many pictures of places that God has made that continue to amaze me, pictures of trees that are so beautifully designed that they seem so unreal, oceans that are so clean that you can see all the way to the bottom. I cannot tell you how amazed I feel just to have seen pictures of these places and things, it constantly renews my faith in the impossible, the fact that God could create these things in an instant is just amazing to me.

I hope to see such amazing things in person one day, but for now I’m pleased just seeing the sunset in my backyard.

So remember to always appreciate the beauty in life all around you, the sounds, the smells, the sights and the tastes. Because this life is only temporary and you don’t want to miss a thing.




No comments:

Post a Comment