Thursday, June 9, 2016

Rejection

Rejection is something many of us face in life, whether it's in school, trying to gain employment or in love. Rejection may be hard to receive at times but the best thing to do is let go of it, move on and live your life, because no matter how bad you are rejected in life, God will never reject you.

Life has many ups and downs, and rejection seems to be a big part of it, but often times it can serve as a test of character. No matter how long it takes to get over rejection, the important thing is who you are after you face it. I've experienced rejection all my life, simply because of what I believe and who I am, or even because of my age.

But the one person that has never rejected me or anything I've ever done or said is God, my father in Heaven. This great being has even given me a a mother that loves me unconditionally as well as siblings that love and respect me. It is because of this that I know, no matter the problems I have or the rejection I ever receive, no one's approval matters the only person I need the most is God and he has already proven that he will never reject me as long as I love and honor him.

Rejection might be tuff but a person of good character and a strong walk with God will always come out of it a stronger person.



1 Peter 2:4 ESV / 435 helpful votes

As you come to him, a living stone rejected by men but in the sight of God chosen and precious,




2 Corinthians 12:9 ESV / 270 helpful votes

But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.



Psalm 94:14 ESV / 242 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful

For the Lord will not forsake his people; he will not abandon his heritage;



Psalm 34:17-20 ESV / 572 helpful votes 

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles. The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit. Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivers him out of them all. He keeps all his bones; not one of them is broken.
























































No comments:

Post a Comment